Positive Legacy is very proud to announce they are teaming up with Dead & Company to give back to the people in three cities along their 2017 Summer Tour route. Positive Legacy’s mission is to integrate music and service to benefit local communities and the environment…and that is exactly what will be happening in Bay Area, Boulder and Boston. Here is the skinny…
Shoreline Amphitheater, Palo Alto, CA on June 4 (Noon – 3:30pm):
Day of Dignity at Project WeHOPE
- Mission: To help homeless individuals and families, and those at risk, in rebuilding their lives by connecting them to educational resources, job placement, housing and health services.
- Activities: General maintenance and clean up at a shelter. Homeless appreciation activities such as making lunches, doing laundry, giving haircuts and a mural project.
- Takin’ it to the Streets Greening – local SF non profit organization Takin It to the Streets will have a team of kids at Shoreline Amphitheater doing clean up activations, while encouraging fans to “leave no trace” with free giveaways.
- Tickets: http://bit.ly/BayAreaActionDay
- Giving Page: https://positive-legacy.networkforgood.com/projects/29860-dead-company-bay-area-legacy-of-love
- Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1042096179259241/
Folsom Field, Boulder, CO on June 10 (11am – 2pm):
Day of Giving with Community Food Share
- Partnering with local non profit Conscious Alliance for joint mission
- Mission: To be a leader in the community’s effort to end hunger in Boulder and Broomfield counties.
- Activities: Sorting and bagging food donations to provide to families in need.
- Tickets: http://bit.ly/BoulderActionDay
- Giving Page: https://positive-legacy.networkforgood.com/projects/29862-dead-company-boulder-area-legacy-of-love
- Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/189653584729389/
Fenway Park, Boston, MA on June 18 (Noon-4pm):
Day of Giving at Pine Street Inn
- Mission: To provide permanent supportive housing, emergency and transitional shelter, and treatment services to the homeless, formerly homeless, and vulnerable individuals in the Boston area.
- Activities: Garden rehab including planting vegetables, fruits, bushes and trees, installing an irrigation system, paving a walkway and other general maintenance.
- Tickets: http://bit.ly/BostonActionDay
- Giving Page: https://positive-legacy.networkforgood.com/projects/29861-dead-company-boston-area-leagcy-of-love
- Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1339294442803381
All volunteers will receive lunch, limited edition Positive Legacy/Dead & Company hat, one FREE download of any show in the extensive Nugs.net catalog, live music courtesy of local musicians and the feeling of satisfaction from giving back to the local community.
For more information please check out the official website HERE.
Contact Us @ firstname.lastname@example.org